One of our main values is to preserve nature. That is why we have chosen materials that are easy to recycle. Please, make sure to throw away all material for recycling when you have received your plant.
- Gently open the package and remove the plastic and sphagnum moss around the roots.
- Carefully rinse under lukewarm water to get all the sphagnum moss of the roots.
- Put the plant with the roots down in a glass/jar and fill the glass with lukewarm/medium temperature water so it only covers the roots. Do not add any fertilizer to the water.
- Put the glass in a spot with non-direct sunlight or under a grow light (lightened 12-14 hours/day). The temperature should preferably be between 18-25 degrees celsius. Do not put the glass on a heat mat.
- Leave the plant in the glass for about 6 hours and after that it is ready to be planted!
- Put the plant in a clean pot with drainage holes in the bottom with a good aroid mix. We recommend to have approximately 50% draining material such as perlite or bark. (Our aroid mix consists of 30% plant soil, 30% perlite, 20% bark, 10% coco fiber and 10% loaded charcoal.)
- Water the soil only with water the first week and then after one week you can use nutrition as recommended on the bottle.
- Put your plant in a spot with non-direct sunlight or under a grow light that is lightened 9-12 hours per day.
- Now you can enjoy watching your beautiful plant grow.
General care advice
- Humidity: 60-80%
- Temperature: 20-25 °C
- Sunlight: In-direct sunlight (summer time) or grow light.
- Soil: A good aroid mix